Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Twitter Thursdays

Follow your Sophisticated Event Planner on Twitter at www.twitter.com/NicoleMBrown and find out what she is doing on Twitter Thursdays. Tweet her and she will be sure to tweet you back.


******************************************************

Technology has really made it easy for event planners to connect with customers, vendors and other event planners. It also makes the job a lot easier at times. When I reflect back on the planning process of my first destination wedding, I say to myself, "What would I have done without TECHNOLOGY!" I was able to communicate with so many vendors outside of the USA without having to leave several voicemail messages or listen to the phone ring thousands of times in my ear before someone answered. I was able to send a quick e-mail and receive a response within the hour. Technology has truly become our best friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates